Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mother's Day....Memories?

I finally was able to get a CD of pictures taken by the FABULOUS Courtney Bowlden (an extremely talented professional photographer, who happens to be in our ward--I told you we have amazing women in this ward!).

Anyway, she was kind enough to snap some shots of our wonderful day. We had three wonderful speakers, Christen Hogsett, Bobbie Schenk, and April Loveland, followed by a beautiful musical number sung by Dawn Hatch, Julie Ellis, and Christie Madsen.

Afterwards, we went into the cultural hall for a light brunch, a good time was had by all. The women also received a little booklet by Elder Quentin L. Cook, entitled, LDS Women are Incredible! There were at least 70 women in attendance (we ran out of booklets, that's how we know!).




















 How I love ALL of these ladies and their beautiful families.
I used to say when I grow up I want to be like Joan Rudd. But now that I have gotten to know these ladies in the presidency, when I grow up I want to be like Joan Rudd and Geri Chumley both! Julie is high in my book too, except I think I am older than she is! Love this presidency!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I agree, I love all those ladies too. What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete