Monday, August 20, 2012

Eat Your Veggies!

We had a very fun veggie night at our August RS Activity.

We learned how to fry green tomatoes. Aren't they pretty?
We sampled roasted vegetable lasagne (it was delicious!)
We sauteed zucchinnis.
 
We learned how to properly prepare artichokes.


I forced my watermelon-feta salad on everyone, and they liked it--even a certain someone who's name will remain anonymous--Tiffany.
We were honored with some special visitors (Leticia's mom and mom in law-beautiful women)
What a great group of women! I love Dorothy's smile! Hopefully some of us walked away resolved to eat more vegetables--they are very good for you! I know I was filled!

1 comment:

  1. It was really fun, probably one of my favorite activities. Sharing, having fun, eating, and getting to know each other better. That is the definition of what an activity should be. Great job Mimi and everyone else involved.

    ReplyDelete